Poll: What was your main use of .rpt Inspector Professional Suite or .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite

If you’ve used our desktop .rpt Inspector Professional Suite and/or .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite products, please let us what your main use of them was.

Below are 4 sets of polls (we’re limited to the number of choices per poll so we had to break them up). Please select all applicable choices, and you may select more than 1.

The last poll is specific to .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite features for BusinessObjects BI Platform / Business Objects Enterprise / Crystal Enterprise users.

Please post a comment if your main use isn’t listed.

• Analysis of which fields / tables / databases / data sources used in reports
  • Analysis of fields / tables / databases / data sources properties used in reports
  • Analysis of which formulas used in reports
  • Analysis of formula definitions across reports
  • Analysis of which parameters used in reports
  • Analysis of parameter properties and/or default values
  • Analysis of report object properties (i.e. font size, color, text values) used in reports

0 voters

• Documentation of which fields / tables / databases / data sources used in reports
  • Documentation of fields / tables / databases / data sources properties across reports
  • Documentation of which formulas used in reports
  • Documentation of formula definitions across reports
  • Documentation of which parameters used in reports
  • Documentation of parameter properties and/or default values
  • Documentation of report object properties (i.e. font size, color, text values) used in reports

0 voters

• Data source / database (using ODBC) change across multiple reports
  • Data source / database (using OLE DB) change across multiple reports
  • Data source / database (using Native) change across multiple reports
  • Change / standardize formula definitions across reports
  • Change / standardize parameter properties across reports
  • Change / standardize parameter default values across reports
  • Change / standardize report object properties (i.e. font size, color, text values) across reports
  • Spell check text values

0 voters

This poll is geared to our .rpt Inspector Enterprise Suite users. However, please also do select from the above polls for in-common features if they were your main use, i.e. changing data source, analyzing used / unused formulas, changing formulas definitions, etc. of enterprise reports.

• Analysis of instances
  • Analysis of schedules
  • Analysis of destinations
  • Analysis of formats
  • Documentation of instances
  • Documentation of schedules
  • Documentation of destinations
  • Documentation of formats
  • Re-run instances (creating a new instance via on-demand run but based on settings from existing instance)
  • Re-schedule instances (creating a new schedule but based on settings from instance)
  • Create schedules
  • Modify schedules
  • Delete instances
  • Delete schedules
  • Version control

0 voters