We’ll post our 2020 roadmap shortly and update this post to link to it. Read on for our 2019 recap.
2019 has been another amazing year for .rpt Inspector Online. We introduced a number of enhancements, promoted several tools out of the labs, improved performance, and significantly increased the number of daily engaged users.
All items marked with green check mark have been implemented in 2019:
- Used / Unused Formulas allow to include the Formula Definition
- Used / Unused Parameter allow to include the Parameter Options
- Used / Unused Parameter allow to include the Parameter Default Values
- Improvements to the Custom documentation tool
- Export as PDF
- Export as Text
- Export as Word
- Export in a friendly format for doing compare / difference in other tools.
- Improvements to the Parameter Editor
Export default values
- as CSV
- as JSON
- Export default values