Another browser has already connected

After login, keep getting message that another browser has already connected. Have restarted browser (Chrome v60), cleared browsing data, but still get the same message every time.
Any help is appreciated
Cheers

@whennig did suggestion resolve the issue?

We’ve been unable to reproduce this with Chrome 60 or Firefox 55. Are you sure that you don’t have another tab or window open with the .rpt Inspector Online portal (it’s ok to have the forums open in another tab or window). If you are sure, what you can do is try logging out from the portal and the broker. Simply closing the browser doesn’t automatically log you out, so please do an explicit logout in both. Then exit and restart the broker, then try login to the portal.

I’m getting this today on Chrome 63. Yesterday my session must have timed out or crashed. I’ve rebooted, cleared cached, logged in/out but can’t seem to clear the problem.

We’ve examined the sessions on the servers and logs, and tried to reproduce but are unable to reproduce or find any issues. Perhaps the previous session(s) you had have already expired. Please try again and let us know if it’s still an issue.

1 Like

Its resolved today. Do the cached sessions clear automatically after a time?

Hello
Today I have the same issue… I d’ont use Inspector for a while, and I know I don’t have anything related in the cache… using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.67 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Thaks in advance

edit : UPdate Chrome to Version 70.0.3538.77 (Build officiel) (64 bits), and it works